Our Creative Commons License permits you to download and share our films for free so long as you play it in its entirety for non-commercial use. And while sharing our films in full for non-commercial use is free, the production cost and hosting fees are not! Donations in any amount are always appreciated. You can make a secure, tax-deductible on-line contribution via our donation page and help keep this information free. Thanks!
Please be patient, when downloading. Our movie files are quite large.
- We suggest connecting to the Internet with an ethernet port, not via wireless. The files are rather large and any interruption in your internet signal will cancel the download and you’ll have to start all over again.
- Hover your mouse over the button below. (If you’re in the right spot, your cursor turn into a hand.)
- If you’re on a PC, right-click the image below. If you’r on a Mac, press “control” on your keyboard and click with your mouse.
- From the menu that pops up, select and click “Save Link As…” (“Save Target As” on PCs).
- Select the destination for you file and click “Save”.
- Last, but most importantly, please wait patiently as you download our movie. To pass the time, please consider donating to the Story of Stuff Project and help keep these (and most all other resources) FREE! Just be sure to do that in a new browser window or tab so you don’t interrupt your download.
- THANK YOU!